Our Plan - 2018 - 2021
We have created a strategic plan to identify our goals, objectives, and action plan for sustaining support for our community library.
A fully supported library enriching and inspiring our community.
The Friends of the Library supports and enriches the library through advocacy, fundraising, and activities.
Current 3 Year Goals include:
- Increasing the number of volunteers
- Increasing the number of members
- Increasing annual donations through events and book store sales
- Presenting 10 summer programs and 2 book store clearances annually
- Standardizing board committee and governance structure
We support the Albert Carlton-Cashiers Community Library as it meets the educational, informational and recreational needs of the Cashiers community.